Alert Level 1 appears to be our new “normal” for now. The NZ Dental Council have issued the following Level 1 guidelines which we must continue to comply with to ensure the continued safety of all patients and staff attending our clinic during COVID-19 Alert Level
Please help us by:
- Hand sanitising on arrival and departure from the clinic
- Maintaining social distancing of 1 metre wherever possible
- Providing details when asked for our contact tracing register
You will be asked, on arrival, if you are feeling unwell and, if so, we are required to question further to ascertain the appropriate course of action for treatment. Please don’t be offended by this – we are just following our guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety.
Please consider your response to the following questions prior to attending your appointment:
- Do you have a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19?
- Are you waiting for a COVID-19 test or the results?
- Have you travelled overseas in the last 14 days, or had contact with someone who has returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with other people in the last 14 days who are probable or confirmed to have COVID-19?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms:
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- runny nose, sneezing, post-nasal drip
- loss of smell (anosmia)
with, or without a fever
Please contact us PRIOR to attending your appointment if you answer “YES” to any of these questions.